Some Of Our Ancestors

Some Of Our Ancestors

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

AncestryDNA…..Expanding my genealogy research…

IMG_0235IMG_0236
 
 
Some time ago I placed my name on a list with Ancestry.com to participate in their AncestryDNA beta testing program.  I was notified a few weeks ago that a kit would be mailed if I still wished to participate.

Click on the link below that explains it much better than I can. Basically it will give me my genetic ethnicity.....to find out where my ancestors came from. As a member of ancestry my family tree is then linked to the data base of my DNA test results and matched with others.

AncestryDNA Beta

I am soooooooooooo excited……received my kit and my DNA sample is on it’s way.  Hoping it will not take long for my results.
 
Looking forward to expanding my research……….
by:Louise Wilson Bernero

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails