What a surprise I found in my email today!! I want to thank Regina of Kinfolk News and Earline of Ancestral Notes for choosing my blog to receive this award. I appreciate your recognition and encouragement.
Here are the rules for this award:
- List seven things about yourself that others do not know
- Copy the award to your site
- Link to the person from whom you received the award
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Link to those sites on your blog.
- Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
Well here goes!……..Seven things most people do not know about me!
- I am a doll collector……My favorite……Madame Alexander Cissy and Robert Tonner’s Tyler doll.
- I love to sew doll clothes for my collection.
- I am an estate sale / garage sale addict.
- My favorite television show is old re-runs of Andy Griffith.
- I love Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple and Poirot mysteries.
- I was born and raised in Alabama but I have lived in seven USA states and three foreign countries.
- I have a very spoiled Bichon Frise……..his name is “Muppet”.