Some Of Our Ancestors

Some Of Our Ancestors

Monday, November 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

kreative blogger

What a surprise I found in my email today!!  I want to thank Regina of Kinfolk News and Earline of Ancestral Notes for choosing my blog to receive this award.  I appreciate your recognition and encouragement.

Here are the rules for this award:

  1. List seven things about yourself that others do not know
  2. Copy the award to your site
  3. Link to the person from whom you received the award
  4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
  5. Link to those sites on your blog.
  6. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

Well here goes!……..Seven things most people do not know about me!

  1. I am a doll collector……My favorite……Madame Alexander Cissy and Robert Tonner’s Tyler doll.
  2. I love to sew doll clothes for my collection.
  3. I am an estate sale / garage sale addict.
  4. My favorite television show is old re-runs of Andy Griffith.
  5. I love Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple and Poirot mysteries.
  6. I was born and raised in Alabama but I have lived in seven USA states  and three foreign countries.
  7. I have a very spoiled Bichon Frise……..his name is “Muppet”.

muppet Please check out the following blogs that I have picked to receive the Kreative Blogger Award.

  1. Sara Beth…..Lessons From My Ancestors
  2. Gena…….Gena’s Genealogy
  3. Leah….The Internet Genealogist
  4. Amy….We Tree
  5. Greta….Greta’s Genealogy Blog
  6. Herstoryan
  7. Sherry…….Family Tree Writer

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me, that made my day! By the way, I love Agatha Christie too (especially Poirot). She was the first mystery writer I ever discovered and still one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bog too! Thank you SO much for the award. It really means a lot to me. Your dog is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award, Louise; it surprised and delighted me at the end of a long day. And I apologize for not having included you in the "Texas Team" and will immediately correct that. (I think I just did a search for "Texas" on your blog and neglected to read your "About Me" paragraph; must have been distracted by that beautiful picture of the lady in the big hat!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! We share a love of Andy Griffith shows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails